This Legal Notice has been translated from French to English by a machine translation. The French version is the official one. The website www.aml-paris.com is published by the company AML CONSEIL, SARL with capital of € 1,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 800 031 957, whose head office is located at 9bis rue Nicolo - 75016 Paris. The Director of Publication is Sophie ANCELY. The website www.aml-paris.com is hosted by SHOPIFY, a limited liability company registered in the Irish Trade Register under number 560279, with registered office at 2nd Floor - 1-2 Victoria Buildings - Haddington Road - Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland
These Website Legal Notices are intended for customers and Internet users visiting the Website. They detail the intellectual property rights held by AML Paris on the products and the various elements of the Site as well as AML Paris' policy on the protection and processing of personal data that customers or Internet users visiting the Site may be. brought to communicate to him.
All the elements present on the www.aml-paris.com site, whether visual, textual or audio, are the exclusive property of AML Paris, or of the holder of the intellectual property rights concerned and are therefore protected by the code of intellectual property and copyright.
As such, any reproduction of the AML Paris brand or the www.aml-paris.com site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
You can set up links to our website if you do so in a fair manner and this in no way damages our reputation or takes advantage of our notoriety. However, you are prohibited from establishing such a link so that it suggests some form of association if it does not exist. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to set up a link to our site on a website that does not belong to you. We reserve the right to remove links without notice.
Respect for privacy & collection of personal data
Data collection & purpose
All the personal data communicated by the Customer on the site www.aml-paris.com - by means of a purchase, by creating an account - are subject to computer or manual processing intended for for the following purposes:
- Management of the commercial relationship: processing and delivery of orders, choice of samples offered in the order, invoices.
- Customer relationship management: after-sales service, beauty advice, collection of customer opinions on products, suggestion of products adapted to customer needs, notifications of back in stock.
- Marketing studies and analyzes.
These data are exclusively reserved for AML Paris.
The Customer can subscribe to the AML Paris newsletter and thus choose to be regularly informed of the offers offered. He has the option of unsubscribing at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose on each of the newsletters.
In addition, the processing of the Customer's personal data by Aml Paris is the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) under the following number 1903775 v 0.
Right of access, rectification, deletion of data
In accordance with the amended law "Informatique et Libertés" n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Customer has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him by contacting AML Paris, 9bis rue Nicolo, 75016 Paris or by email via email@example.com.
The Data are kept only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Your use of the Site is subject to this Cookie Statement, incorporated into the Terms and Conditions of this Site, as well as the specific terms and conditions set out on the various pages of this Site (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”). Your use of the Site is also subject to all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights.
Please read this cookie statement carefully before using or obtaining any content, information, product or service through this site. By accessing this site you accept, without restriction or qualification, this entire cookie statement.
A cookie is a text file that contains a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. A cookie is then sent back to the original website when you visit it again or to another site that can recognize the given cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. To find out more about cookies, see: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies on this site
These cookies do not allow you to be identified individually.
On this Site, cookies have several functions. They allow you to navigate efficiently between pages, to keep your preferences in mind and, in general, to improve your experience on the Site. They also help make online ads more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this Site can be classified into four categories: (1) strictly necessary cookies; (2) cookies contributing to the performance of the Site; (3) cookies recording functional requests; and (4) targeted cookies. Below is a description of each of these types of cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential; they allow you to browse the Site and use its features, in particular to access secure areas on the Site. Without these cookies, the services you request, if you book a hotel room online for example, cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information that can be used for marketing purposes. By using this Site, you agree that we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use this Site. For example, they can collect information on the pages that you visit most often and record whether you have received an error message on any of the pages of this Site. These cookies do not directly collect information that can identify you. When you provide information that identifies you, we may use these cookies to tailor the Site based on the information you have provided to us and your activities on the Site. By using this Site, you agree that we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember the choices you have made: username, language preferences, region for example. The Site then uses this information to provide you with improved functionality. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made, for example on the size and font of the text, as well as on other parts of the Site that you can customize. While the information collected by these cookies is anonymous, cookies can identify you when their information is combined with other data, as they monitor certain information relating to your Internet service provider. They do not collect any information that could be used for advertising purposes or to find out where you have been on the Internet. When you choose to modify the options or parameters of the Site, you agree that AML Paris may place functional cookies on your device. By using this Site, you agree that we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Targeted cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits. They have two different uses.
1. Analytical function: These cookies allow AML Paris to understand users' browsing habits. What is done thanks to Google Analytics: but the data is aggregated and therefore not personal.
2. Commercial function: These cookies are generally placed by advertising networks which record what you have viewed on the Site and share this information with other organizations, in particular advertisers. This allows online advertisements to be more tailored to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to websites, they usually don't know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements will be less relevant to your interests.
By using this Site, you agree to these cookies being placed on your device.
Possibility to restrict or block cookies
You can configure your browser settings to restrict or block cookies from the Site (or any other website). Your browser may contain information on how to adjust your settings.
You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for general information about cookies and how to adjust cookie settings in various browsers. This Site also explains how to delete cookies from your computer. You can also refuse targeted cookies from certain vendors using the opt-out process presented by www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the Site.
Update of these Legal Notices
We reserve the right to modify, update or correct, at any time and without notice, all or part of these Legal Notices relating in particular to the collection of personal data, cookies or information contained on the Site by posting the updated Legal Notice on the Site. Your continued use of this Site means that you accept the updated Legal Notice. If you do not agree to these Legal Notices, please exit the Site immediately.