Refer to the articles of our GTC
Translated from french with machine translation. Please refer to the French version. Article 8. Returns, exchange and refund
You have 14 days after receipt of your order to return your parts to us for a refund or to make an exchange.
You must make your return request by filling out the online form provided for this purpose at the footer of the www.AML-Paris.com site (tab: exchanges and refunds).
AML-PARIS will acknowledge receipt to you without delay. You will then have another 14 days to reship your part using the return slip provided by AML-PARIS to the address:
9bis rue Nicolo
Return is free from mainland France.
The product must be returned in its original packaging or other suitable packaging, in its original condition, new, unworn, unwashed, for an exchange or refund.
Exchange will be possible while stocks last.
Otherwise, we will reimburse your entire order.
The refund will be made within 7 days of receipt of your product return.
The exchanged product will be sent to you within 10 days.
Article 14 - Reimbursed alterations offer
We do not all have the same morphology, the same length of legs etc: we offer you the retouching so that the part fits you perfectly. We suggest that you send a tailor directly to your home for alterations if necessary. Our partner Tilli is the first home tailoring service carefully selected to pamper you and offer you the best.
A few things to know, however, before ordering a touch-up:
- a retouched part can no longer be returned or refunded: it will fit you like a glove but it will not fit someone else!
- If you are not satisfied with the retouching, AML Paris cannot be held responsible.
- There is a reimbursement ceiling corresponding to the cost of a simple hem, i.e. 12 Euros,
- In order to send you the reimbursement of the alteration costs, you must send us by email at email@example.com the following documents: a confirmation of the AML order, a photo of you wearing the AML part before the alteration, and a photo of you wearing the part after the retouching, the TILLI invoice corresponding to the retouching (ask them to mention: AML retouch)
- You will be refunded to a paypal account, the details of which will have to be sent to us